Scratch In Paint

I am looking for the best technique to fix a paint scratch....it is very small, maybe just an inch long....i dont want to just use the touch up paint from lexus because it never looks the same....does someone have a technique so that they new paint will blend in with the old????

any suggestions would be helpful....

i HATE having a scratch on my brand new 2006 GS300....

I am looking for the best technique to fix a paint scratch....it is very small, maybe just an inch long....i dont want to just use the touch up paint from lexus because it never looks the same....does someone have a technique so that they new paint will blend in with the old????

any suggestions would be helpful....

i HATE having a scratch on my brand new 2006 GS300....

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/carcare/chip...d_scratches.htm

From our own great forum.

Enjoy

Hey sorry to hear about the scratch.... i acually just went out to pep boys last night and bought a tube of Scratch X... Let me tell you.. this stuff is great... i have a 1998 black gs400 and it took out 2 minor scratches (one in the driver door and one on the hood...) all i can say is it worked for me and hopefully it works for you... type in Scratch X on the search and youll get alot of replys.. all good i have to say.. Good Luck... :D

Ryan