Propane And Nitrous Injection Es300

I have been running propane injection in my 94 es300 for about 8 months now. It has been very good saving me gas money and adding some hp and smoothing out some flat spots in the rpm band. I recently also added nitrous injection running a dry kit at a 125hp shot. I have not been disappointed with either! Both mods are quite simple and have made the car much more enjoyable to drive. I will post pics if anyone is interested in my system.

• 11 months later...

I have been running propane injection in my 94 es300 for about 8 months now. It has been very good saving me gas money and adding some hp and smoothing out some flat spots in the rpm band. I recently also added nitrous injection running a dry kit at a 125hp shot. I have not been disappointed with either! Both mods are quite simple and have made the car much more enjoyable to drive. I will post pics if anyone is interested in my system.

125 HP shot!!?? Is that possible??!! How do you do it?

Propane... Doesn't add power on a N/A gas engine. It gives less power.

The 125shot of n2o is easy. Just upgrade the pump, upgrade the fuel supply (management), and spray it.

It's a Toyota v6, that means it's far overbuilt...

Tho 125shot is pushing a 1mz-fe to it's brink. They don't make >350bhp with any reliability, and they're not reliable at all under F/I when not given gobs of fuel. The stock pistons are total crap.