My Reveal

I have finished rebuilding my 1992 SC400. In other threads I identified the mods. My intention was to get the car back to original spec's. I Almost did that. All is stock except: 1) I put in an ES300, 6-disc cd-changer in place of the 12-disc stock change that I could not get to work. 2) I put in New seat leather.

This is something that I really want to share with you all. I got my leather from KATZSkin.com.

I went through a local installer here in Texas. They are:

Blankinship Aero

1001 Santerre Dr.

Grand Prairie, Texas 75050

(972) 988-8740 (ask for Matt)

I upgraded the leather to the Tuscony type. The final cost, installed was: $1077.09

A great price. I am posting a few Pics here to show off the car:

post-17060-1117897222_thumb.jpg

post-17060-1117897242_thumb.jpg

post-17060-1117897261_thumb.jpg

I have finished rebuilding my 1992 SC400. In other threads I identified the mods. My intention was to get the car back to original spec's. I Almost did that. All is stock except: 1) I put in an ES300, 6-disc cd-changer in place of the 12-disc stock change that I could not get to work. 2) I put in New seat leather.

This is something that I really want to share with you all. I got my leather from KATZSkin.com.

Blankinship Aero

1001 Santerre Dr.

(972) 988-8740  (ask for Matt)

I upgraded the leather to the Tuscony type. The final cost, installed was: $1077.09

Nice car , Where did you get the 6 disc from ? Did your amp have to be replaced ? Thanx in advance :cheers:

Blankinship Aero

1001 Santerre Dr.

(972) 988-8740  (ask for Matt)

Nice car , Where did you get the 6 disc from ? Did your amp have to be replaced ? Thanx in advance :cheers:

I discovered in one of these forums that a 1996 and previous ES300 cd-changer is plug compatible to my Nakimichi system. I foound one in a salvage yard here in Texas and paid $150.00 for it. It works perfectly. I rarely get any skips. My mechanic had to rig up some brackets to mount it in the trunk, but it really works great and the Nak head unit recognised it immediately.