Whats Better? Bridgestone Or Pirelli

VMF

one the tires on my civic blew up on me and another one got a bump so i think its time for me to change all 4

i'm thinking either bridgestone potenza re960 or pirelli p zero nero M+S

what do you think guys? the size i'm looking is 215/45/17

neither get the new t1rit replaced the t1s which is spectacular

the bridgestones are usually all noisy as they wear

The pirelli's are overpriced to me.

or are you looking for an all season tire?

one the  tires on my civic blew up on me and another one got a bump so i think its time for me to change all 4

Neither.

Falken Ziex ZE-512 or Toyo Proxes 4 or the Avon Tech M550 A/S hands down your best choices! B)

:cheers:

one the  tires on my civic blew up on me and another one got a bump so i think its time for me to change all 4

Neither.

Falken Ziex ZE-512 or Toyo Proxes 4 or the Avon Tech M550 A/S hands down your best choices! B)

as a guy ho has slung a lot of tire's i would say that the way to go is michelan but they are not cheep(hydro ege ) or any piolt tire of thers great wear and grip. if your are looking to get a cheaper tire I just put a set of the brigestone potenza'a on my ES300 and as a guy how hat's brigestone's i am realy happy with them i hav been driving throw the rocky's on vacation ever since i got them and i have no complants good grip and no noise. the best if u got the cash are yokohamas hands down there is a reason that most rally car's run them but at coast the set of yoko AVB i had ran me just under $500 canadain with me doing my own mounting and balanc. toyo's are also a good way to go. the only problem i found with the yoko's was when i hit water is seemd to feel like the car had a drag in the rain and they were nogood in the winter they were a high preformance tire. everyone will have there own opion baste on the driveing style and expince but i bought the brigstone's because that is what BMW's 7 siries are roling off the line with B)

U have to buy a tire that is made for your drivin style i am very agresiv hard braking and fast accelration and hard accelration in the bends so i like a tire the worms up and gets stikey and hase a verey stiff side wall but if you want a smoth ride thats not for u look more at a michelan X 1 they give a lone life verey quite ride and extremy smoth they are the tire of choice for the guy's with lincons cadilec and benz. it's all up to you and how much you want to spend just dont buy good year they are crap like the name says they are good for only one year if that and they always have side wall wear on every care i have ever seen them on they are cheep for a reason.

im looking for an all season ultra high perfomance or high perfomance tires.

i have michelin sport as tires on my lex now but they dont make the model that i want for the civic size, i would take michelin sport but they suck during the winter time.

ik checked tirerack and pirellis are pretty cheap comparing to michelin and they have very good reviews so i dont know what to do now:)

Just get summers

nless you actually drive the 17's in the snow like m ebut i have dunlop graspic 215/45-17's for the white stuff to swap my t1-s's off.

ya man the best thing to do is buy 2 sets one for summer and one for winter there is nothing that realy aceles for both for winter you should look at Blizak or an artic alpine the are the best the bigest diffrenc betwen them is one is directional (the alpine's)

Just get summers

nless you actually drive the 17's in the snow like m ebut i have dunlop graspic 215/45-17's for the white stuff to swap my t1-s's off.

ya man the best thing to do is buy 2 sets one for summer and one for winter there is nothing that realy aceles for both for winter you should look at Blizak or an artic alpine the are the best the bigest diffrenc betwen them is one is directional (the alpine's)

keep in mind for the winter it is always better to step your tire size in a bit to cut throu the snow

im looking for an all season ultra high perfomance or high perfomance tires.

i have michelin sport as tires on my lex now but they dont make the model that i want for the civic size, i would take michelin sport but they suck during the winter time.

ik checked tirerack and pirellis are pretty cheap comparing to michelin and they have very good reviews so i dont know what to do now:)

My 3 above suggestions are bang on for wat you are looking for VMF, less expensive than Bridgestones & Pirelli's, will last just as long (if not longer...depending on one's driving style) with better traction in a UHPAS & HPAS. B) You won't find better choices at very reasonable prices that provide that kind of all season traction & long life! ;) I'd have a closer look at them. :)

Neither.

as a guy ho has slung a lot of tire's i would say that the way to go is michelan but they are not cheep(hydro ege ) or any piolt tire of thers great wear and grip. if your are looking to get a cheaper tire I just put a set of the brigestone potenza'a on my ES300 and as a guy how hat's brigestone's i am realy happy with them i hav been driving throw the rocky's on vacation ever since i got them and i have no complants good grip and no noise. the best if u got the cash are yokohamas hands down there is a reason that most rally car's run them but at coast the set of yoko AVB i had ran me just under $500 canadain with me doing my own mounting and balanc. toyo's are also a good way to go. the only problem i found with the yoko's was when i hit water is seemd to feel like the car had a drag in the rain and they were nogood in the winter they were a high preformance tire. everyone will have there own opion baste on the driveing style and expince but i bought the brigstone's because that is what BMW's 7 siries are roling off the line with B)

A tire like the hydroedge mug is not even in the same class that VMF is looking for because of the speed rating & the type of all season tire it is......which it's not a high performance or ultra high performance. ;)

very nice reviews!!! i installed pirellis already:(

they are not michein sport but i did not expect them to be:)

i didnt test them on the highway since i need to change my llower right control arm bushing and one of the bolts for lugs broke so i had to depressurise the bearing and remove the hwole suspansionb thingie to pu a new one in, took few hours to do.....

my ls400 michelin sport A.S looks and drvers much better then those pirellis so far.....

very nice reviews!!! i installed pirellis already:(

they are not michein sport but i did not expect them to be:)

i didnt test them on the highway since i need to change my llower right control arm bushing and one of the bolts for lugs broke so i had to depressurise the bearing and remove the hwole suspansionb thingie to pu a new one in, took few hours to do.....

my ls400 michelin sport A.S looks and drvers much better then those pirellis so far.....

Don't forget a 4 wheel alignment when you get your repairs done. ;)

yeah, my brother is taking care of that civic while i took the lex to work:)

oh and i have to do the alignment on the lex as well since i just got those michelins recently.