Ls400 Emblem

gmantob

ebay is a good site i bougt the full set on ebay and it happened to be near me about 20 miles away so i went and picked them up to see the quality and if they all matched and they fit perfectly but i used wax on them once and they wore right of, but the guy i bougt them from was nice enough to exchange mine out and told me that using wax on them wore them out fast but if u would like the link i can get it for you i believe it was $100 for the front hood badge, the Ls400, the back L, and the Lexus all of these were in gold

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7976388722&rd=1

^theres the same ones i bougt for my 96 u might have to break the tabs off the back of the lexus letters because its made ofr newer models since the older ones didnt say lexus on the back but it shouldnt be a problem because they have some type of adhesive tape on them....and grand are you saying to buy the set from sewell because i had planned to do that but they were charging me around 500 for the whole set of emblems