04 Rx330 Ivory Leather

LexKid630

The other day i noticed that the leather on the drivers seat was a different shade of ivory than the passenger's seat. It's more of a darker color. not so much shiny, just darker. There are already creases and marks on the drivers seat, considering it already has 41,000 miles on it. i just don't know why the color is different

Anyone have similar problems?

My RX330 has the same color interior. I noticed the same thing at 5,000 miles & found that if I maintain it with a good leather cleaner/conditioner that it stays in pretty good shape. The discoloration is dye transfer from your clothes. I had the same problem on an Acura Legend with similiar color interior. Keep in mind also that you sit on community benches,sofas at the doctors office, ball park seats etc carry that dirt back to your ivory seats.

My RX330 has the same color interior.  I noticed the same thing at 5,000 miles & found that if I maintain it with a good leather cleaner/conditioner that it stays in pretty good shape.  The discoloration is dye transfer from your clothes.  I had the same problem on an Acura Legend with similiar color interior.  Keep in mind also that you sit on community benches,sofas at the doctors office, ball park seats etc carry that dirt back to your ivory seats.

Very true- i never thought of dirt transfer! I'll just give it a good wash and use the lexol conditioner?