Same Old Question...

Ok, first off, PLEASE, no one beat me! :chairshot: Yep, I'm slow. I've been through the forum several times trying to figure out how to get my remote/security system to work on my '93. And yet I am still asking for detailed instructions again.

When I got the car, the battery in the key was already dead. I replaced the battery and now need to reprogram. But I need someone to go slow and easy on me and take me tiny step by tiny step.

I tried the remedies I found here already, nothing worked. So I am assuming that I am an idiot and need special instructing to get it right. :blushing:

TIA, Mama

they sound hard but it is easy

more than likely if you want you lexus alrm to work you need to get 2 new keys and a ecu brain for a few hundred

since the instructions solutions did not work

meannig you have a problem that has to be fixed in other ways

Ok, so it is probably not me that is the problem? Phew! But now I have to fork out a few hundred? :whistles: I can get the ecu thing and new keys off eBay can't I? Hope so....

And now today, my radiator cracked, so here goes even more $$. Oh well, it's still worth it to drive such a beautiful car. :)

Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated! :)

*~Mama~*