Cd Changer

Hi guys

New to the club. I've already picked up lots of good tips! I recently bought a 95 GS300. Love this car!!! But, it did not come with a cd changer (when new). Does anyone know where I could get one?

Also, it did come with a factory installed telephone on the console including the rear window antenna. Have most of you just removed these? Any suggestions? Of course, I already have a phone that I carry around all the time. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!! B)

;) i know where i can get a cd changer if you are interested it is an oem lexus changer with all the hardware and wire harness with installation instructions. interested? :D

;) ;) ;) :magic: Well i know this guy who makes knowing everything there is to know about lexus original production audio/visual his personal hobby and he comes across alot of a/v equipment he can even match color and exact year for your lexus on most units including navigation units , wiring harness , glove box kits , etc...etc...??? ;)