Rx300 Navigation And Radio

rx300mac

Hi everyone, is it possible to run the navigation and the radio at the same time on the rx300's ? how about the climate/AC controls? how do you know what the temperature is if the navigation screen is up? even the radio stations? Thanks to anyone who can help.

I am not sure if i want the navigation if i can't listen to the radio on long trips as well. you know wat i mean?

when the nav screen is up the radio station will scroll across the top when its changed same goes for climate. If you hit the climate or radio button to go into that screen it will revert back to map in 10 seconds

We have the Nav on ALL the time.  And we run everything else (radio, a/c, etc) at the same time.

Do you mean that you can have the "map" on CONSTANTLY while driving, even if you don't put in an address? So when you turn the car on, the map is already up?

We have the Nav on ALL the time.  And we run everything else (radio, a/c, etc) at the same time.

Do you mean that you can have the "map" on CONSTANTLY while driving, even if you don't put in an address? So when you turn the car on, the map is already up?

Yes, we always have the Nav system on. If an address is not selected, then I set the screen to show gas milage and other things. You can also select a split screen with map on the left and other things on the right. It also shows the radio station.