Supercharger Kit For My Gs430

It has to be custom. There are no existing SC kit that will bolt onto the GS430. The closest has been the RMM SC for the GS400. I know of one person who took this and had a shop custom fit it into his GS430. He just sold the kit too.

I know someone else who is working to get the same thing done. I am sure there are a few more around who don't post on forums or who are not in mags. Then again, if they are not documented, their info (or lack thereof) won't help you. :(

The bad news is that RMM no longer sells the SC. The only ones will be used kits that previous owners sell. Barring getting a hold of a RMM unit (to have minimal custom work done), you are looking a fully custom setup.

There may be changes to this situation in the future but this is the status as I know right now.

over in the UK - TTE do a supercharger kit for the GS430 - one of our members had it fitted (before he sold the car for a TVR).

We have problems with getting TC / SC kits from the US - the LHD / RHD thing causes problems with fouling on various bits.

but - if you are gonna do a lot of custom work anyway - may be worth looking into (although I suspect the exchange rate would make it very expensive) :(

Matthew,

Do you have more info on the TTE kit? I know of it but I have not looked to see how available it is, how much it cost, power numbers the SC generates, and owner feedback on use and reliability.

Matthew,

Do you have more info on the TTE kit?  I know of it but I have not looked to see how available it is, how much it cost, power numbers the SC generates, and owner feedback on use and reliability.

I dont mate :blushing:

and unfortunately Dave, who had the SC on his 430, does not frequent the UK boards at all any more, as he now drives a TVR (the Sagaris too - mmmmmmm).

It will be very relaible, as all TTE stuff is.

The TTE SC for the UK IS200 gives about a third more power.

One of our members is pretty well connected at TTE - I can ask him to pop into this thread if you like?

Will be good few days though, as he is offline at the moment moving house (from Germany to the UK)

One of our members is pretty well connected at TTE - I can ask him to pop into this thread if you like?

Will be good few days though, as he is offline at the moment moving house (from Germany to the UK)

That would be cool. No hurry. I don't have a 430 but I know people who do that would welcome another option. I would like to know, though, if it is a kit that you can just call TTE and order. Do you know ballpark pricing?