Dropping My Car

My friend has all the tools to drop my car...how long will this take and how hard is it? How much do you think a shop would charge.

Any tips?

Bought l-tuned shocks/struts and L-sportline springs (which has eibach stamped on them) Also purchased 19 8.5/9.5 hp evo darks. (not in yet)

My friend has all the tools to drop my car...how long will this take and how hard is it?  How much do you think a shop would charge. 

Any tips?

Bought l-tuned shocks/struts and L-sportline springs (which has eibach stamped on them)  Also purchased 19 8.5/9.5 hp evo darks.  (not in yet)

My son and I did our 2002 GS430. It was a pice of cake. As for how much A shop will charge Im not sure.

If your friend has the tool to compress the springs and the tool to pop the ball joints its easy. Dont forget you will need a wheel alingment after you drop it or your tires will wear out on the inside real fast like :cries:

If your friend has the tool to compress the springs and the tool to pop the ball joints its easy.

I didn't even need to pop the ball joints when I did mine, just used some creative maneuvering of the strut to get the old ones out and the new ones in! The service manual says to do it, but you definately save some time not messin with it.