Bubble On Inside Wall Of Tire

I just took off my wheels yesterday and found this huge bubble on the inside wall of my tire. This thing is gatta be at least 8 inches long all along the wall.

Is there some kind of a way to get a new replacement tire from the manufacturer?

post-5207-1115311312_thumb.jpg

Is there some kind of a way to get a new replacement tire from the manufacturer?

Something like that is often caused from hitting something such as a large pothole pretty hard. The only way I see a manufacturer covering that is if you bought a road hazard package through the dealer. Other than that there's really no way to tell if it was something that you did or if it was a manufacturing defect (doubtful or I would think it would have been like that the second you put air in the tire). Either way, get that thing replaced before you hit a pothole or it may bust! :unsure:

Get that thing replaced, NOW .... That one is dangerous to drive on. Don't take a risk and let it blow and posssibly damage your rim, or if your going fast enough, your nice car......