Looking For Some New Rims

branshew

I'm looking for some new 16" rims to replace my peeling/flaking old chrome rims. I know I could get the chrome redone, but I would prefer alloy (chrome is too much maintenance). I thought about going bigger, but I have new tires and would like to keep them, plus I don't want to kill the ride quality.

Ideally what I want is a set of OEM or OEM knockoffs for a reasonable price (they could even be used). Any suggestions? I've been looking around but most of what I see for the LS is 18"-20" and all chrome. I looked at Tire Rack and like the Mille Miglia Bellos, but I'm not set on them.

Any suggestions for sources?

For OEM, ebay will probably be your best bet. I just checked ebay; they had a lot of single oe rims, but no sets. I'm sure some will turn up soon though. Also, car-part.com will probably have some. I saw these on there: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

They look pretty neat. I've never seen any like that before. It looks like a 98-00 rim with a modified center cap.

I saw these on there: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

They look pretty neat. I've never seen any like that before. It looks like a 98-00 rim with a modified center cap.

I saw those on there. Last week they were $299 and the chrome ones were $399.

I have set of LS 400 93-94 OEM alloys in great shape for sale. I bought them for my 95, but they do not fit.(95 front brakes too large) Contact at byas.glover@navy.mil if interested.

I have set of LS 400 93-94 OEM alloys in great shape for sale. I bought them for my 95, but they do not fit.(95 front brakes too large) Contact at byas.glover@navy.mil if interested.

You've got mail.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Branshew,

I have a set of 4 OEM Replica wheels for a 1994 LS400 for sale. These are the Anniversary Wheel (7 spoke) and are made by Enkei. They are cast aluminum in a bright silver colour. The wheels are 16" by 7" with a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 mm (4.5") and an offset of +45 mm. They are brand new in boxes, never mounted on a vehicle.

I bought them off e-Bay some time ago for my 1997 LS400, but they do not clear the larger brake calipers on the 2nd generation LS.

Contact me at bossman@alumni.uwaterloo.ca if interested.