Replacing Mark Levinson Speakers

jmassey

Can anyone recommend speakers to replace the ML speakers mounted in the door panels? Also, has anyone installed a after market dvd in the dash's double din? If so, what did you use?

Thanks,

jmassey

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone recommend speakers to replace the ML speakers mounted in the door panels?  Also, has anyone installed a after market dvd in the dash's double din?  If so, what did you use?

Thanks,

jmassey

Can I ask why you want to replace them? I've been an audiophile for years and have owned multi thousand dollar home audio systems all that time. I have never heard a better sounding car audio system then the ML one in my Lexus. I don't think you can find any replacement speakers that will improve the sound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Can anyone recommend speakers to replace the ML speakers mounted in the door panels?  Also, has anyone installed a after market dvd in the dash's double din?  If so, what did you use?

Thanks,

jmassey

Can I ask why you want to replace them? I've been an audiophile for years and have owned multi thousand dollar home audio systems all that time. I have never heard a better sounding car audio system then the ML one in my Lexus. I don't think you can find any replacement speakers that will improve the sound.

I want to modify mine 'cuz of the muffled sound. Maybe it's my ears, but the "highs" are not high enough and it seems the mid-range sound is overwhelming to my ears. I have a hard time understanding the Bluetooth phone as well. Could another equilizer help? I have mine set to max high frequency and still no good. Any ideas?