My First Fill Up _ Rx400h

After 10 days and lots of driving I finally pulled into the gas station this morning to fill up the tank. I had driven exactly 400 miles since it was first filled up, and was expecting to pay about $47 to fill up the 17 gal tank. What suprised me was it stopped at $37 and I only needed 13 gallons of gas! So if you do the math, I averaged 30 mpg for my first tank.

At that point I needed no further reason to feel good about my purchase. The last time I was at the pump was in my 2001 BMW 330 Ci Convertible and it cost me almost $45 to fill up the 15 gallon tank. Granted it's only a few dollars savings here and there, but it still rocks in my book.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

After 10 days and lots of driving I finally pulled into the gas station this morning to fill up the tank.  I had driven exactly 400 miles since it was first filled up, and was expecting to pay about $47 to fill up the 17 gal tank.  What suprised me was it stopped at $37 and I only needed 13 gallons of gas!  So if you do the math, I averaged 30 mpg for my first tank.

At that point I needed no further reason to feel good about my purchase.  The last time I was at the pump was in my 2001 BMW 330 Ci Convertible and it cost me almost $45 to fill up the 15 gallon tank.  Granted it's only a few dollars savings here and there, but it still rocks in my book.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Fantastic news! I'll bet that I'm up over 27, based upon what's shown on the gas gage. Thanks for sharing!