Cheap Bodykit Retailers

UCF3

That bodykit in the picture you posted is the one I'm actually going to purchase including those Wald rims. That bodykit is only around $800 from the Wald-Japan website. I'm not too sure what the cost is for the rims in that picture. However, keep in mind it will be over $1,000 for that bodykit because of shipping. Shipping from Japan totally sucks but I don't believe that kit is sold anywhere in America. Even if you went to a Wald distributor I believe they still have to order the stuff from Japan.

tell us how the car turns out the car would look sick.... i was actually thinking baout doing same... price is always a pain when u dont have any money haha... hope it doesnt cost too much for the bodykit and rims good luck

-joe

Think those wheels are Carlson wheels, expect to pay at least $1800 for the set. You might have a better shot getting 05 LS wheels.

Think those wheels are Carlson wheels, expect to pay at least $1800 for the set.  You might have a better shot getting 05 LS wheels.

UCF3,

To correct your statement, the rims in the picture you posted on that 1st Gen Wald modified LS 400 are the Wald "Dutchatlet Exchange" rims. Wald is Wald and when it comes down to the aesthetics of any of their cars they only utilize Wald products. You asked for a link to the Wald-Japan website, here it is:

http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/wald/catalog/a.../toyota/05.html

That's the direct link to the V3 bodykit and pricing info page. While you're there, take a closer look at the rims. :rolleyes: Enjoy!

Think those wheels are Carlson wheels, expect to pay at least $1800 for the set.  You might have a better shot getting 05 LS wheels.

UCF3,

To correct your statement, the rims in the picture you posted on that 1st Gen Wald modified LS 400 are the Wald "Dutchatlet Exchange" rims. Wald is Wald and when it comes down to the aesthetics of any of their cars they only utilize Wald products. You asked for a link to the Wald-Japan website, here it is:

http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/wald/catalog/a.../toyota/05.html

That's the direct link to the V3 bodykit and pricing info page. While you're there, take a closer look at the rims. :rolleyes: Enjoy!

you're right. They look like the Carlsons I was interested in getting.

thanks for the info. I'm going to see if I can get our parts department ship them.