Last Pics Before Re-badging!

Hi guys,

Well, finally got a break from the rainy season today. So polished up my baby and decided to take some last shots of her as a Toyota Windom.. My new Lexus badges will be arriving in a few days, so it will be then that I start the re-badging process... Anyways, please enjoy the pics and let me know what you think? Comments always welcomed..

ps. Now that she will be re-badged. My name of AusJapanWindom must also change. So if anyone has any ideas as a new screen name for me. Let me know.. For a little help. I am an Australian living in Japan, that lived many years in the States. Hence the name Aus Japan... Please be kind??? hehehehe :blushing:

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

WindomFront

by the way, nice pictures of your car... especially the second one, where your finger somehow creeped into the shot :lol: but i noticed that your pictures seem to be a little blurry on the lower left hand side of the pictures, maybe somehow your finger smudged the lens? just thought i'd bring that up, maybe you want to clean your camera lens. :)

What engine does the Windom 2.5 have (V6, I6, or I4)? And what does "Lexter" mean? Sorry if this has been answered before, but the only Japanese model I'm familiar with is the 3.0G, which seems to be equivalent to the North American-spec ES300.

No probs about the question..

Yes it is a V6, but only a 2.5.... The 3.0G here in Japan is mainly the older models that were released here. 94 down...I think that the whole motor was re built or re-designed when they changed from the 94 to the 95-95...

As for the badging :Lexter: I was actually only thinking about that today myself. And to be honest, I really dont know. One thing that I have noticed though. Is that I have seen one or two other Lexters around here in Japan. And they were all 2 tone silver like mine? But other than that. Cant help?

Maybe if you asked one of the UK guys, they might be able to help, as they import their cars from Japan, and they just might know? Let me know if you get an answer?

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r: