Lexus-branded Car Car Products. Rebranded?

Hey guys...I'm new here as you can tell. I just bought my very first Lexus - ES300 - Platinum Edition....and I am really phreakish about !Removed! it up in any manner.

ANYWHO....

has anyone ever used these products..if so, results are?

are they rebranded?

Welcome aboard.

I was at the dealer the other day getting an oil change and I saw Lexus brand leather conditioner. I asked the guy at the counter who makes the product for Lexus and he did not know. <_<

I had previously bought Turtle Wax leather cleaner / conditioner but it is crap so I was going to get another brand anyway.

It was inexpensive (about $9 ) and seemed to work very well on the seats... They are clean and soft but not 'slick'. I saw they had a lot of other Lexus branded products but the only one I've tried is the leather conditioner.

BTW: I saw a posting a while back about a leather conditioner that REALLY smelled like leather so it made the 'new car smell' last longer. I can't find the post and I forgot the brand. Anyone... anyone... Bueller.

Welcome aboard.

I was at the dealer the other day getting an oil change and I saw Lexus brand leather conditioner. I asked the guy at the counter who makes the product for Lexus and he did not know.  <_<

I had previously bought Turtle Wax leather cleaner / conditioner but it is crap so I was going to get another brand anyway.

It was inexpensive (about $9 ) and seemed to work very well on the seats... They are clean and soft but not 'slick'. I saw they had a lot of other Lexus branded products but the only one I've tried is the leather conditioner.

BTW: I saw a posting a while back about a leather conditioner that REALLY smelled like leather so it made the 'new car smell' last longer. I can't find the post and I forgot the brand. Anyone... anyone... Bueller.

Ziano's Leather in a bottle is the one that smells like leather. The earlier post gave high marks for it's effectiveness for a great leather conditioner as well. I have not used it.

Its also a good product, but significantly more expensive.

Not that expensive, it is $10.95 for a 8 oz. bottle at their website. If you are looking for a great leather conditioner and want the new leather smell, this is it. The negative is that you can not get it locally and have to pay the shipping. SO, if you add the shipping to the cost then SW03ES is right at it being significantly more expensive. B)

Its also a good product, but significantly more expensive.

Not that expensive, it is $10.95 for a 8 oz. bottle at their website. If you are looking for a great leather conditioner and want the new leather smell, this is it. The negative is that you can not get it locally and have to pay the shipping. SO, if you add the shipping to the cost then SW03ES is right at it being significantly more expensive. B)

Thanks for the info. I'm going to order it today before I forget the name again ;)