60000 Mile Maintenance For Es300

Hi all, I'm new to these forums. I have a 1997 Lexus ES300 that requires the routine 60000 mile maintenance. Any experienced advice would be helpful:

1) What is needed for the 60000 mile maintenance service?

2) Where is a good online store to purchase parts?

3) Any recommendations for a Lexus repair manual?

Thanks for your help!

Hi all, I'm new to these forums. I have a 1997 Lexus ES300 that requires the routine 60000 mile maintenance. Any experienced advice would be helpful:

1) What is needed for the 60000 mile maintenance service?

2) Where is a good online store to purchase parts?

3) Any recommendations for a Lexus repair manual?

Thanks for your help!

Here is the recommedations from Lexus Canada.......at the 96,000 Km mark or 60,000 miles. B) Click the link below:

http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/experience/en/ge...g_mo=&x=23&y=10

:cheers:

Here is the recommedations from Lexus Canada.......at the 96,000 Km mark or 60,000 miles.  B)  Click the link below:

Any good sites to purchase the parts needed?

Also, what are some recommendations for the engine oil, trans fluid, and diff fluid?

Here is the recommedations from Lexus Canada.......at the 96,000 Km mark or 60,000 miles.   B)   Click the link below:

Also, what are some recommendations for the engine oil, trans fluid, and diff fluid?

Not sure what you mean by recommendations? :unsure: I use the correct grade Lexus recommends but in synthetic (Amsoil ASL 5W 30). As for the tranny fluid, my 01 calls for Toyota Type IV fluid (check your owners manual), but I will be switching to Amsoil synthetic ATF as it is compatable with Toyota type IV & Dexron III which is pretty much obsolete today. The ES does not have a diff. B)

Here is the recommedations from Lexus Canada.......at the 96,000 Km mark or 60,000 miles.   B)   Click the link below:

Not sure what you mean by recommendations? :unsure: I use the correct grade Lexus recommends but in synthetic (Amsoil ASL 5W 30). As for the tranny fluid, my 01 calls for Toyota Type IV fluid (check your owners manual), but I will be switching to Amsoil synthetic ATF as it is compatable with Toyota type IV & Dexron III which is pretty much obsolete today. The ES does not have a diff. B)

I wonder if this sefvice is different back here in the states ? This looks like a lot of inspecting and not much actual doing. I heard that the 60,000 service was a biggie and was like $1000 or so. Currently my 2001 only has 24,000 so i am okay for awhile. I do plan on taking it in in the next couple of months to flush the radiator and tranny because I heard it was a good idea even though it does not have many miles.

I wonder if this sefvice is different back here in the states ? This looks like a lot of inspecting and not much actual doing. I heard that the 60,000 service was a biggie and was like $1000 or so. Currently my 2001 only has 24,000 so i am okay for awhile. I do plan on taking it in in the next couple of months to flush the radiator and tranny because I heard it was a good idea even though it does not have many miles.

The 90k mile (or 160k kilometer for us) service is the biggie in Canada. I would advise the coolant flush (new pink super long life Toyota coolant) along with a tranny flush. Tune up at 60k is not a bad idea either, even though Lexus says you can go 90k+ miles on the factory plugs. I changed mine at 45k miles when I purchased the car. B)