Carbon Fiber...

My Soarer was imported from a company called TBO in Japan, it was about to be built to be a desert racer but they found a smick TT supra to project on so I snapppd it from them (through a friend) before any additionla mods made the car unregistrable.

I did mentioned about getting a carbon fibre bonnet but the only detterent apart from the price of it was that they dont' ship overseas. I know this isn't much help but might give you more direction to check out some of the places in japan as downunder in OZ, anything like that invites the cops to defect me. (if they can catch me) :ph34r:

if you have access try and pick up an OPTION magazine if a big book store you know has one. In that i found a company that makes a mitsubishi evo style hood for the jzz30 the company is called...wait ..im looking.....oh here it is have you ever heard of the company VARIS? they have three choises from carbon kevlar,corbon, and fiberglass. they claim a 16.2kg weight reduction from 26.6kg stock with the carbon. prices are roughly$1000 for the ckfrp, 750for the cfrp and 600 for the frp. try their web site @ www.varis.co.jp if you have a japanese connection then thats perfect!......if you like the look. :blink: