Lights

my right hand side light is fog up, i need to know how to take it out. i know there is 3 hex screws i found one and cant find the other 2 can someone help me out go step by step and show me maybe a picture would help thx alot im new on this forums i got a lexus 92 sc 400.

dono if it is the same as the 300 but u have to go through the wheel well...turn the wheels all the way one direction take a few screws off the wheel well, pull it back and u need a ratchet extension to get to the bolts, then u have to pull it out by shimmy'ing it left and right , then kinda tug upwards, they are 10mm bolts if im not mistaken..good luck ill try and find this sight with pics

if you have moisture building up in the head lamp housing you could drill a small hole in the top and/or bottom of the light housing (on the back side of corse.) this will allow the evaporating water out the top hole and puddles to drain from the bottom hole... now- very important this hole will let moisture in so if you live in say... south florida where it is humid, youre gonna need to put hot glue or duct tape on the hole when it is dried inside.

i havnt looked at my light in a while but i think you can leave the light housing on the car and do all that,.... (as a cheap quick fix)