Bulbs Or Full Kit

if i wanted Xenons on my 93 GS, should i buy some really nice xenon lookin bulbs, or get a full kit which would cost a lot more. and if i just got the bulbs, would they do the HID warmup. like change from really blue to more whitish blue as they warmed up a few seconds. plus my right fog light is out, how easy is it to replace that light?

Should I just buy really nice cool lookin bulbs, or spend a whole bunch on an HID kit. If i wanted just the bulbs, can you point me to a certain type. and if i want the kit, what all do i need to buy, can you recommend a nice kit for me. thanks

I dont have any idea what im doing, whatever i buy im gonna have my friend put it in because he works with cars. but whats up with people just putting headlights from other cars in theirs, for example dropping RX330 headlights and the parts that go with it into their old car? help point me in the right direction, which ones better. just gettin really nice new bulbs or an actual HID kit. some people say the nice bulbs look almost identical to the real HID.

when i posted the link to the site i would have thought you would have taken the time to educate yourself on a very complicated process they have to work.

By your own admissino you know nothing about them.

So go to that site and spend a few hours reading to make an informed decision.

Hey SK, don't beat the poor kid up. He has so many people to impress. You gotta' look cool these days! I suppose it's not "cool" enough to just drive a Lexus any more. You know the fake (ie. aftermarket) HIDs that are illegal in most states and tend to blind oncomming traffic are super-cool! I'm suprised you didn't know that SK. Jeeze, you been living under a rock or something? :o

You know those PIAA or whatever super white bulbs that i can just plug in, do those work pretty well. Because I was thinking of putting those into my fogs and low beams instead of paying 200+ for an HID kit. Does that sound reasonable? Also my right fog light lense is cracked and i have a lil bit of fog in the right headlight. How can I fix those lil problems?