1997 Ls400 Coach Edition

AU1976

What does the 1997 Coach Edition model have compared to the standard LS400? I understand the body is a bit longer to increase rear seat leg room; is that correct? What else is in the package? I bought this car recently, and want to understand what "Coach Edition" really means. Thank you.

Same body - not any longer.

Different wheels and exterior color available only on Coach. May also have different wood grain on the interior. There may be other options included in the package that other members will address. :blink:

Coach Edition has special inserts in the seat bottoms (notice vent holes) also has "Coach" embossed in the leather on the right side of the console. Wheels, badges and body colors were special for that model usually in a subdued color. The wheels are special for that year. Previewed the 1998-2000 alloys in style but not in finish... (Just sold my 1997 CE for a 1999 LS400...

Coach Edition has special inserts in the seat bottoms (notice vent holes) also has "Coach" embossed in the leather on the right side of the console. Wheels, badges and body colors were special for that model usually in a subdued color. The wheels are special for that year. Previewed the 1998-2000 alloys in style but not in finish... (Just sold my 1997 CE for a 1999 LS400...

I think the Emblems come in a different color as well. More of a cashmeire beidge.