Black Interior

I'm trying to figure out how much of a premium finding an LS400 with a black interior is worth, as in comparison to what other options are available.

So to find this out, I'm curious if anyone knows how much it would cost to have the interior reappolstered in black, and if there are parts available for the rest.

All i've found so far are floor mats, and I'm figuring with the price of genuine lexus parts it wouldn't be worth the trouble, but I just wanted to check.

I'm also curious if there's actually anyway to change the color of a leather interior, through staining or what not, but not something that will just scuff off like leather-paint.

Thanks,

Cyphatic

I'm trying to figure out how much of a premium finding an LS400 with a black interior is worth, as in comparison to what other options are available.

So to find this out, I'm curious if anyone knows how much it would cost to have the interior reappolstered in black, and if there are parts available for the rest.

All i've found so far are floor mats, and I'm figuring with the price of genuine lexus parts it wouldn't be worth the trouble, but I just wanted to check.

I'm also curious if there's actually anyway to change the color of a leather interior, through staining or what not, but not something that will just scuff off like leather-paint.

Thanks,

Cyphatic

It is a Lexus!!! I wouldn't change anything. The car was built perfectly when it left the assembly line.

With that being said, what year is the car? What color is the exterior/interior?

• 2 weeks later...