New Lexus Owner

steerpike

I'm a new Lexus owner - 94 ES300. New to Lexus but not Toyota - also have 91MR2 Turbo, 90 Celica All-Trac, 95 Camry. (and numerous more over the last 33 years)

The question I have is this, the guy I bought the car from said it was some kind of special edition but he wasn't sure what it was (he wasn't the original owner). The color is Opal White Pearl - is that unusual?

Anyway, really enjoying the car and I can't wait to rack up a zillion more miles on it, like all the Toyotas I have owned.

I bought a new '94ES in January 1994, but I don't recall ever seeing a Coach Edition model throughout that year. My color was Diamond White pearl. I know for sure that they had a Coach Edition in the '95ES models though. Since your color is Opal White Pearl there is a good chance that it really is a very limited Coach Edition.

Does your car have any badges to indicate this edition, or do the seats have perforated leather or are the rims different then the normal '94ES rims?