Plastic & Scratch Cleaners................

There's a product called Novus plastic cleaner/scratch remover. There are three stages to their product. Novus 1.-cleaner, 2.-scratch-remover and 3.-for heavy scratches. They worked nicely for my GS headlight. I definetly reccomend them! They worked so good that they even use them on aircrafts!!!

• 1 month later...

<_< Okay, let's enter the fray. Unfortunately, I park my '96 ES 300 in the sun all day. Could you detail veterans tell a newbie if this Nevus (did I spell that correctly?) product will also remove the hazing that I'm getting on the outside of my headlight lenses? What causes this stuff anyway? Is there anything I can do to prevent it? I'm trying to keep up with the detailing and this seems to be the only constantly recurring problem I've been having.

This is exactly what Novus is good for. Your headlights will get scratches from road debris while driving and will haze over time. Use Novus to remove the scratches, polish the plastic and give it a near new look. You won't be dissappointed. I used it on my 94 Mustang GT I had a while back and couldn't even believe the difference once I did one light and compared it to the other.

Good luck

JP

:P Mahalo (that's "Thanks" to all you guys from the "Big Island" of the mainland US) - I'll be on the lookout for that Novus stuff. But, just in case I can't find it (we don't have Pep Boys in Hawai'i) via the retail route, is there a place online that I can buy all this great detail stuff I'm reading about? The newbie wants to know! Aloha.