Lowering A Rx300

blstout

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has lowered a RX300 (03)... I would like to fill the wheel well with tires but the strut tower is only about an inch above the tires! So that means forget it, or, find a reasonible priced way to accomplish this. I don't want to 'frog-up' the ride (as this is what momma likes) but lower is also more stable and better around corners.

Thank you in advance for your time and effoprts!!!!

Bruce

there's quite a few options for just springs - eibach is what i use personally but tte, trd, toms all make springs as well...tein makes coilovers but they're kinda pricey. i've got my ride height lowered by 1.2" and the stance is better and the look is subtle...

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has lowered a RX300 (03)...  I would like to fill the wheel well with tires but the strut tower is only about an inch above the tires!  So that means forget it, or, find a reasonible priced way to accomplish this.  I don't want to 'frog-up' the ride (as this is what momma likes) but lower is also more stable and better around corners.

Thank you in advance for your time and effoprts!!!!

Bruce