Gettin No Heat In My Es250....

projzxr

I have a ES250 and I am not getting any heat from the car. When I turn the heat on its just cool air. I have the thingy turned all the way to the hot part. What could be the result of this? What should I check? Any suggestions would be greatful. Thanks.

I have a ES250 and I am not getting any heat from the car. When I turn the heat on its just cool air. I have the thingy turned all the way to the hot part. What could be the result of this? What should I check? Any suggestions would be greatful. Thanks.

the blowers are working. so the next thing to check would be the selector switch itself. if you had set ti to cold and it stuck there, it could be that. pull it out and look at the switch, there should be a spring inside, if that has broken, then it wont work, it will stick on cold (or vent).

other things to check are the heater core.

• 2 years later...

I am posting again to another very old post but my 250 had the same problem. When I checked the coolant level it was extremely low. There wasn't enough to fill the engine and the heater core which is why the air was blowing cold. Once I refilled it the heat was working perfectly...

I am posting again to another very old post but my 250 had the same problem. When I checked the coolant level it was extremely low. There wasn't enough to fill the engine and the heater core which is why the air was blowing cold. Once I refilled it the heat was working perfectly...

you might want to find out why your coolant is so low. could be a possible leak somewhere?

coolant rarely gets that low w/o some sort of leaks. you might also see a performance difference once you topped off the coolant.

• 1 year later...

you might want to find out why your coolant is so low. could be a possible leak somewhere?

coolant rarely gets that low w/o some sort of leaks. you might also see a performance difference once you topped off the coolant.

check your fuses under the steering wheel left side or under the hood in the black box