Fm Modulator For Ipod

tg8tor

i got a built in FM mojulator and it works awsome its not like others its not wireless, wires into the back of you headunit into the antenna plug then i put a switch in the dash to switch between my ipod and the radio, it has great quality.

• 3 weeks later...
i got a built in FM mojulator and it works awsome its not like others its not wireless, wires into the back of you headunit into the antenna plug then i put a switch in the dash to switch between my ipod and the radio, it has great quality.

. . . .How'd you do that? I'm trying to figure out how to hardwire my IPod one way or another in my 94 SC300 . . .

Yada7, I think? the unit, DLaxMan3 owns is an iCruze made by Monster and is sold here: www.compusa.com/icruze. I jsut saw this product in this weekends Compusa flier.  It is expensive at $249.99.

DLaxMan3 got his for like $60 at electronic Express. They aren't $250 anymore, I've seen them at Best Buy too I think.

Tmaxtim is correct i got mine from electronic express for 60, now they sell them at bestbuy and places like that, they are kinda hidden in the stores and most sales people don't no what or were they are so u might have to do some searching. But they work great, all it does is plug into the back of you head unit were your radio antenna plugs in the the antenna plugs in on top of it, very simple to install takes like 20 min. Make shure u have a male RCA to 3mm stereo cable cuz that is what is used to connect the ipod to the actual unit.

Anyone use one...if so how is the quality?

I bought a package deal at Costco, but also had the tape adapter  for using with my mini ipod. It works great and sounds great.....if it sounds distorted, turn the volume down on the ipod and use your stero controls.

Hope this helps.

:cheers: