If You Were Replacing Your Lexus Now...

SW03ES

thats a fun question, lets see

1) 98+ LS4

2) 98+ Toyota Landcruiser

or if affordabily is not an issue maybe the new BMW M5 or that concept lexus with 600 HP they are talking about to compete with the SL AMG

my goal as far as cars go.... is daily driver new LS or Landcruiser and a VIPER comp. coupe for some sunday fun....... look out :huh:

it will happen someday :lol:

Landcruiser, theres one I didn't expect. Nice vehicles

yeah its not like they are "dream vehicles" or anything, but i just really like em, my G/F loves em and keeps hinting to me about one......and they have kind of grown on me too, they are very nice, i think if i were to get an SUV it would def. be the Land cruiser, more spec., a pearl white one, with chrome OE wheels, very classy..

those things hold there value pretty well too, i've actually been just kinda pricing them and looking around and even with 100+ k on them like a 98 are still around 25+.......

we paid the ole '02 Xterra off last month so, maybe i can get one, who knows :whistles:

Add to my list the Audi A6 and A8! I had some time to kill while my phone was being repaired (long story) and stopped into a local Audi dealer to sit in them. Veyr, very nice especially the A8. They'd better be though, very expensive.

Now thats got possibilities, the one at the top. It follows the new design cues from the new GS. I still wouldn't put too much stock in it. The other one I've seen and don't buy, thats a reworked photo of an Audi A8.

dens- an H2? Ugg, talk about the lowest quality interior on the road.

Hey den,

One of my semi-friends just traded his H2 in for a 2005 GX470. I happened

to run into him, sweet looking vehicle. Said the H2 got low mileage, but his biggest

complaint was it drove like a dump truck! He's happy with his GX470 too. Now, it

doesn't look like he's driving an armored car.

PharmGuy