Urethane Film Chip Protection

As I live in Ohio there are a very limited number of film installers in the Cleveland

area. So far I have only been able to locate installers for 3-M and Clear Shield and maybe Llumar. Any recommendation on the best of these 3 products to use on my 05 RX330 for paint chip protection?

Also I have been told to avoid covering the headlights as the product may crack the lens. Does anyone have information on this ?

Sure wish I lived in CA. as I think I'd have a large selection of product and installers !

:rolleyes:

As I live in Ohio there are a very limited number of film installers in the Cleveland

area. So far I have only been able to locate installers for 3-M and Clear Shield and maybe Llumar.  Any recommendation on the best of these 3 products to use on my 05 RX330 for paint chip protection?

Also I have been told to avoid covering the headlights as the product may crack the lens.  Does anyone have information on this ?

Sure wish I lived in CA. as I think I'd have a large selection of product and installers !

:rolleyes:

LLumar is better than 3M & lasts longer.......try their website www.llumar.com to find dealers near you. B)

:cheers: