Backlight Pics ?

i also did look at it tonight and toke one tail light out just to see what it looks like and i noticed its alot thinner then the front lights so it looks like it might be easier to open but i will see tomorrow.

Hows this for an idea.. Has anyone thought of the whole back lights being clear.. I have seen the clear back lights for other models here in Japan, but none for the ES... Interested if someone has taken the back apart, if it is possible to take the red out as well. Or is the plastic mold actually red plastic?

Just an idea.. If it is possible, I will defenitaly do it, as my ride is a 96 and silver, and clear all round would look great on silver!..

bbsal.. hurry with those pics. Would love to see...

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

ok i finshed the back ones today.i must have the crappyest camera because the pictures didnt come out right.i will take more pics when i get the new camera.I must say the back lights are harder then the front and you really have to take your time or you can crack the light very easy.also the only way to heat it is in the oven that i can think off.no hair dryer wil ever work because the urethane is to think

post-7-1055988460.jpg

Pics look good bbsal..

As to answering your question.. Mine is a 2 tone silver 1996 model... The picture with the clear tail lights that I posted is a 97 or 98.. I was just using that pic as an example of what I was wanting to do to my car, as the picture vehicle is a silver car like mine...

p.s.. Will post some pics of mine also tomorrow...

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

one more thing.if you plan to do the back lights make sure you put them together right and heat them back up good because if not the will get mositure in them and that sucks.i put black silicon all around the lip before putting it back together this way i know it wont get water in them.