How Can I Get The Back Seat Out?

Move the front seats all the way forward. Get in there. Grab the bottom rear seat cushion. It's all one piece. Maybe start on the passenger side or driver side first. Doesn't really matter. Grab the bottom and pull straight up with force. It will release from some clips in the cab frame. Do that on both sides, the bottom will now be free to pull out of the car. The backs are bolted and clipped from there. You will be able to see the bolts. Remove them, them pull on the back and it will release too. Extremely simple. I might suggest when you reinstall them to make sure the seat belts don't go behind the back like I did on accident. Also, when removing the bottom, be careful. The plastic seat bealt clips around the latch can break.

Move the front seats all the way forward.  Get in there.  Grab the bottom rear seat cushion.  It's all one piece.  Maybe start on the passenger side or driver side first.  Doesn't really matter.  Grab the bottom and pull straight up with force.  It will release from some clips in the cab frame.  Do that on both sides, the bottom will now be free to pull out of the car.  The backs are bolted and clipped from there.  You will be able to see the bolts.  Remove them, them pull on the back and it will release too.  Extremely simple.  I might suggest when you reinstall them to make sure the seat belts don't go behind the back like I did on accident.  Also, when removing the bottom, be careful. The plastic seat bealt clips around the latch can break.

cool, you saved me some time tomarrow. when i get my full install done ill take some pics and meter it on my new termlab. GREAT reply.

Just to add a note: the bolts mounting the seat back to the body are located at the bottom of the seat back. After removing the bolts, lift the seat back vertically to get it to come free. When re-installing the seat back, firmly push it down vertically, then install the bolts. If you don't push it down firmly enough, it will rattle. Be carefull when you push it down to avoid pushing on the stitched area as UV weakens the threads and it is easy to split the stitching. You already know why I know this!