Iat Wires.. Which Ones? Help!

Yes, I did..  :blushing:  Thanks for the info.

So who makes a decent one??

No one, it doesn't exist B) All these scammers do is put a resistor inside a box and it makes the car think that the air temp is colder, but it's really not. So your car runs richer all the time, wasting gas, and not giving you any performance increase. Don't you think if those things actually worked, that they would be on the car already??? If Lexus or any other manufacturer could wire in a resistor and get 20hp extra they would be doing it. If you want a horsepower increase start with an intake and maybe a catback exhaust. Or maybe a small shot of NO2. in the future ask us before wasting your money, not after B)

Looks like I'll be ordering the SRT intake and the catback. Thanks again for the info.

92 Lex- appreciate it. I'm a newbie to the form. I had it coming. :D We're rough on newbs on my other forum (Dodge Viper Club) as well.

Not sure how to post pics yet. I'll do a seach and figure it out. To see my photo gallery of the Viper (if anyone is interested) go to www.viperclub.org and my user name is RX VIPER there as well.

Cheers,

Michael