My Rx 330

Husker4theSpurs

AWD ... I'm loving it so far! I like having something that feels more like a car. Fuel economy had better improve though, but I've been idling quite a bit though.

Things I really like so far:

-- The seat heaters really work well ... and quickly

-- The HID and AFS

-- The whole interior layout

-- VERY glad I got the chromes ... even sharper than I imagined

Things I'm unsure of:

-- Light gray carpet will get dirty easy ... all weather mats are on the way though (I like the gray with the black exterior a lot).

-- Armrests seem like they'll give out sooner rather than later

-- Base stereo could be better (I didn't hear much different in the Levinson when I sat in it either), but it's adequate.

------------------------------

All in all I'm really pleased so far ... who wouldn't be only 9 hours into ownership?!?

Here is a Pick of mine too in the snow :P

Im with you in all you said, My gas mileage sucks too and the grey capet/light interior has a little upkeep to it but I love it ALL.

The DSC in the snow and ice is awesome--the whole time im driving it I like to make it beep at me, the wife yelling the whole time :chairshot:

RXwork1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

You have got to be kidding me if you didn't hear a difference in the Mark Levinson system. Its one of the best I have heard. There was no comparison between that and the standard stereo. If it wasnt such a big difference I wouldnt of paid the xtra cash to get it.

AWD ... I'm loving it so far!  I like having something that feels more like a car.  Fuel economy had better improve though, but I've been idling quite a bit though.

Things I really like so far:

-- The seat heaters really work well ... and quickly

-- The HID and AFS

-- The whole interior layout

-- VERY glad I got the chromes ... even sharper than I imagined

Things I'm unsure of:

-- Light gray carpet will get dirty easy ... all weather mats are on the way though (I like the gray with the black exterior a lot).

-- Armrests seem like they'll give out sooner rather than later

-- Base stereo could be better (I didn't hear much different in the Levinson when I sat in it either), but it's adequate.

------------------------------

All in all I'm really pleased so far ... who wouldn't be only 9 hours into ownership?!?

I didn't hear THAT much of a difference and definitely not enough to warrant the extra money ... imho.

Yeah. I thot so too earlier. Its just the settings for the levinson you checked out probably weren't done right. Set correctly, there is a world of difference between the Levinson and the standard stereo.

I have done quite a bit of research on this :D and compared the sounds extensively.

I didn't hear THAT much of a difference and definitely not enough to warrant the extra money ... imho.

Yeah. I thot so too earlier. Its just the settings for the levinson you checked out probably weren't done right. Set correctly, there is a world of difference between the Levinson and the standard stereo.

I have done quite a bit of research on this :D and compared the sounds extensively.

• 2 weeks later...