Wheel Q?

I will be rolling the fenders so no worry about rubbing. What tires to be flush with fenders?

I want to know if these rims: 19x9 +38 & 19x10 +40 (+/- 2 offset) fits a 01 GS300 without any issues? i.e. sticks out of fenders? clear struts? etc...

Will 245/35 fr 275/35 rr be fine with these rims? Or should I go 255/35 fr 275/35 rr? What's the widest I can go on these rims?

Also, one idea moderators...

Can we have a sticky for rims and tires sizes that are already proven to work? I mean, people post what they have on their GS, 1st gen, 2nd gen, etc. It would help the community alot by doing so. Just a thought...

Thanks for you time,

Dennis

any1? i'm sure there are some of you that have used aftermarket rims before on your GS. even in 20s or 18s. just to give me an idea of what i should get. i've seen pics of nice car with 18s even 20s. you guys must know what you have...

hi-

my brother has a 2001 Lexus GS300 with 18" wheels. he is rolling 245/40/18 in the front and 275/35/18 in the rear and he has had no fitment issues. if you plan on rolling the fenders with 19" wheels, i suggest you go for 245s in the front and 275s in the rear. good luck.

Those sizes should fit, especially if you are rolling the fenders and will be pretty flushed. I would stay with 245s in the front. I've heard of rubbing issues with 255s, especially with offsets in your range.

Any reason why you are tunning 275/35 rears? This will make the rear outside diameter larger than the front (assuming you are going with 245/35). To keep them the same, you would be running 275/30 in the rear.