Value Of My 2001 Rx300

stryke

Hey guys,

Been away for a while. Toying with selling our RX since the wife wants an S500 now. I was wondering what is a good asking price for it?

It's a 2001 RX300 AWD with all the options less NAV. I just hit 52,000 miles on it and had a service done a week ago. I own a detail shop here in NY so the car is clayed and waxed every 4 weeks and polished in between every six months. I also have the interior carpeting shampooed every 8 weeks and the leather conditioned every 6 months. The car is as clean and shiny as can be with no imperfections cosmetically or mechanically. I have all the keys and books and xenon lights, heated seats, etc.

So, what's a fair selling price? Thanks in advance! :)

Pics here:

http://hobbystage.net/porsche/stryke/

Thanks for the comments guys. We own a dealership in NY but since it is still used as my personal car I cannot sell it on the lot since it would require certain stickers in the window and have to be registered in our books. I will make it a dealer sale accompanied by a warranty though for the customers benefits. I guess $26K or so complete would be a fair price for all parties.

Thanks again! :)