Canadacraig's Christmas Message

CanadaCraig

Hi Everyone!! :)

I wish each and everyone of you the Merriest of Christmases. And may we all reflect back on the year 2005 - come this time NEXT year - and realize just how much better our lives have become.

Much of how we feel about ourselves - AND our lives - AND our future - is up to us. It's time to move beyond blaming others for our lot in life - and grab hold of our dreams.

Whenever we throw a ball - as most of you know - the way to hit a target is to LOOK at that target. More often than not - the ball will go just where we want it to go. Life is often like that. What we focus on is where we often end up. If you focus only on misery - you will continue to BE miserable. If you focus on the saddness of the past - you will most likely be sad in the future. If you focus on what you preceive to be your failures - you will continue to fail. So re-direct the object of your focus. Look at where you WANT to BE. NOT at where you have BEEN. Change direction. Change your focus. It's up to you. And THAT is one of the scariest realizations in life. It IS your life. It IS up to YOU. Where do you want to be a year from now? Ten years from now? Figure that out - and focus on it. Before you know it - even IF you don't make it - you'll be a lot closer to it than you are now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - to ALL OF YOU!!

Craig!! :D

Merry Christmas to you Craig. 2004 was an interesting year. We purchased a second home, a Totyota Corolla, and I built version 2 of my XboX driving simulator, and everyone is healthy. What else could I need?

Mery Christmas to all my LOC friends.

Denny