New Lexus Owner

junn

Hi

I just bought an ls400 1996 model with 63000 miles, check with the dealer for the service record , all the the service requirement was done and the car is iin good condition. After driiving it for 3000 miles i have the rear brakes change $280.00

power steering pump $900.00 by the lexus service center . Evrything is fine now no leaks and it runs smooth Im very satisfied with it.

• 1 month later...

Junn,

Congratulations! I think you made a very good choice in purchasing a Lexus LS 400. I have two Lexus automobiles, a 1992 LS 400 and a 2000 ES 300. I am extremely happy with both cars. The older car has a few minor issues, but absolutely refuses to die. The newer one is a dream, a real cream-puff. I have been an automobile officianado for years, and I have done a lot of research over the years with all brands of cars. In my professional opinion, Toyotas, Lexus, Honda and Acura make some of the best cars in the world, from a reliability stand-point. To me, that's the most important attribute of any automobile, its reliability. After all, styling and good looks only do you any good if the car can get you back and forth to work, school, vacations, etc. reliably, on an everyday basis. I also love the way the Lexus makes you feel when you drive it to and fro. I don't drive my Lexus cars to impress others, I drive them to impress myself. For the most part, Lexus automobiles are rock-solid reliable, safe, and very comfy to boot. I am already thinking of trading my wife's old Isuzu SUV for a newer Lexus SUV. If I had my way, I would have 3 Lexus vehicles in my driveway, and not just the two that I have now............

I rarely, if ever, visit this site, since I am so darn busy with my work (I am a technician), and with my house. If you would like to talk more about Lexus or cars in general, please email me at borisgalchenko@msn.com.

Thanks, and happy motoring!

Hi

I just bought an ls400 1996 model with 63000 miles, check with the dealer for the service record , all the the service requirement was done and the car is iin good condition. After driiving it for 3000 miles i have the rear brakes change $280.00

power steering pump $900.00 by the lexus service center . Evrything is fine now no leaks and it runs smooth Im very satisfied with it.

Welcome! Congrats on the Lexus. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for years to come...

It's a good idea to sign up with Lexus. Here's the link:

https://owners.lexus.com/lexusowners/ssl/no...th/Registration

The site offers some perks and has a hand on-line owner's manual!

Enjoy!