Avoid Lexus Of Watertown

rmalghan

I purchased my Lexus ES300 from this dealer. The sales guy lied to me that lexus will offer free oil change for life. My bad that I didnot get anything in writing b'cos I just assumed all luxury cars come with this. So beware if you are being told the same thing. get it in writing.

Ravi

Wow, you are either the 2nd or 3rd person I have heard of in this forum who has been lied to and/or treated poorly by this dealership :closedeyes: . That's really bad, and they are considered an "Elite Dealer". I guess it's a coincidence then that this is another time they fowled up (or maybe they truly are lousy <_< ). Definitely bring this up when you get a Lexus Customer Care survey (I think you'll get one). Sorry to hear about that.

I'm assuming he typed in the wrong state because there is only one Lexus of Watertown which is in MA to my knowledge. To be fair to that dealer, I just read a post a few minutes ago from a member who purchased their RX from there and had a wonderful experience. He liked their newly remodeled facilities.