2005 Rx - Problem With Front Bumper Allignment

LuvmyRX

I just picked up my 2005 RX330. After I got it home, I noticed that on the drivers side where the left front fender and the plasitc front bumper meet, it is not even. There is a section about one inch long where the plastic "bulges" out and is not even with the metal fender. I went back to the dealer to look at the other '05's that were on the lot, and to my surprise, there were others with the same problem. But it was odd, it seemed to only be on the light colored cars (Silver, Bamboo, Gold)

I was curious if anyone else with a 2005 RX330 has noticed the same thing? Or if you haven't, could you take a look and see if it is like that?

Thanks!

I just picked up my 2005 RX330.  After I got it home, I noticed that on the drivers side where the left front fender and the plasitc front bumper meet, it is not even.  There is a section about one inch long where the plastic "bulges" out and is not even with the metal fender.  I went back to the dealer to look at the other '05's that were on the lot, and to my surprise, there were others with the same problem.  But it was odd,  it seemed to only be on the light colored cars (Silver, Bamboo, Gold)

I was curious if anyone else with a 2005 RX330 has noticed the same thing?  Or if you haven't, could you take a look and see if it is like that?

Thanks!

Where was your RX built? I hope it wasen't at the Canadian plant which would bite! :chairshot: The vehicles are suppose to go thru a very comprehensive inspection before they leave the plant. Good news is howver.....it's under warranty but still is a disappointment because your SUV is brand new. :blink:

:cheers: