Scosche Line Level Converter..how Do I Hook It Up?

I just got one of these on ebay:

http://www.scosche.com/scosche.aspx?Catego...=36&ItemID=SLC4

And it didn't come with any manuals. Can someone tell me exactly how to set this thing up, or does anyone know of a site with manuals for something like this? I didn't have any luck on the scosche website..

I'm trying to add an amp to my factory radio, that's all. I'm guessing it's just two wires running off the speaker, but there's all those little holes and screws in it..

Are you using the converter for a sub? Just tap into the speaker wires for the rear speakers from the back of your headunit to the converter...then run the interconnects back to the amp.

Yeah it will be for a sub. How do I connect it to the speaker wires? Do I cut the wires and then attach like a splitter or something? Or just strip a little bit and electrical tape it together? Also, this line level converter has probably 15 holes with screws in them for an input and an equal amount for the output..how do i know which ones to use?

I probably should've just oredered this directly from scosche instead of saving a couple bucks on ebay :pirate: