Ok, Some More Dumb Questions!

Me again from Japan!

just curious to ask a few more silly questions, and get laughed at.. First thing.

#1:- Do the headlights of a 97+ fit the body of a 96? I have been told that nothing really is the same on 96, as to a 97, but I always believe in trying....The reason i ask. is i want to attempt the oven trick to get rid of the turn signal orange. But as we live in Japan. Japanese dont use Ovens. And we have a convection set that will be too small.

#2:- Where can I get some es300 emblems from at a good price. Have looked on Ebay, and a few custom places here in Japan, but all seem a little exy, or dont ship internationally? Because my car is 2 tone silver, and grey. I am not sure on weather to go with chrome silver badges. Or the gold? Any suggestions.. Anyone with a silver car that can send a pic?

#3:- And last question.. again, I understand that the body was changed with the 97.. So why then does it matter when choosing the emblems, that i stick to 94-96 emblems.. After all, they all go on the same place? Please understand my deformity with these problems, and get back to me!.. Also, where can i get some good vinyle Lexus decals from?

Its good, because i write my posts at just before i go to bed. And because of the time difference, the new posts are waiting for me when i get up in the morning.. Doesnt feel like i have to wait....

Talk soon...

:ph34r: chris :ph34r:

the headlights will not fit

the angles are very different on the mcv 20

emblems are different sizes for for other models

but the 92-96 will fit with the exception of the es 300 as the 92-94 has it on the rear right taillight

most sticker places make vinyl decals to spec

any sign shop and most performance shops do custom ones too

not sure if there are any in japan though

( i am so kidding) :whistles:

just asve a design you want even if it is just a regualr lexus script to disk and they should be able to pop one out

one easy way to do it is order the ones from this site

and use the lexus script from that

but it is still so nice to have the owners club one

i do on mine