Lexus Minor Service 10k, 15k, 20k, Etc

frcaus

Dear all,

I wonder if anyone in SF Bay Area has suggestions as to where to bring Lexus (ES 330) for minor maintenance schedule (oil changes, etc) where it is more affordable . Aside from the major service 30K, 60K, 90K, which I believe would be better to be done in dealer.

The dealer here charges quite a lot for 10K service

Lexus Stevens creek -- $189

Lexus Magnussen -- $ 155

etc...

Does anyone ever bring their Lexus to Walmart Oil change, or something like that... ?

Thanks

Fran

Dear all,

I wonder if anyone in SF Bay Area has suggestions as to where to bring Lexus (ES 330) for minor maintenance schedule (oil changes, etc) where it is more affordable . Aside from the major service 30K, 60K, 90K, which I believe would be better to be done in dealer.

The dealer here charges quite a lot for 10K service

Lexus Stevens creek -- $189

Lexus Magnussen -- $ 155

etc...

Does anyone ever bring their Lexus to Walmart Oil change, or something like that... ?

Thanks

Fran

Walmart for an oil change on a Lexus?? :blink: never. :whistles: If you think the service at the Lexus dealer is expensive (which I know is not cheap to be sure), try a couple local Toyota dealers (very close to the Camry) that will agree to service a Lexus OR ask friends & Family if they have a good reliable independent mechanic.......I have one & bring my own oil & filter (Mobil 1 5W 30 that I did purchase at Walmart ;) ) & either a K & N or Mobil 1 oil filter. I just pay for labout. Good Luck! B)

:cheers: