Skperformance Please Read

trafukin

i am the guy that is having transmission problems. you recommended that i flush the tranny and get an external filter.

Where do you think i should do this kind of work?

how much do you think it should cost?

jiffy lube, or a specialized placed, maybe the dealer?

I am going to try doing that and see what happens.

I dont drive much, maybe 300 miles per month. but i dont want my transmission to die just yet.

I tried to send you a private message, but the computer told me that i was not allowed that feature. god knows why.

tx

You are a new member so you cannot send pm messages ,sorry it is to stop spammers like an idiot selling insurance on here.

I am not sure where you can get the tranny flushed in miami as i only party when i go their not work on cars .

I also am not sure where to get the tranny filter either as i only heard of it from my cousin who runs a transmission rebuilder warehouse.

The filter costs about $40 and can be installed by yourself as it is only a scerw clamp on each end and a tie strap.

I guess you would need to shop around for a tranny flush but they work pretty much the same.

Connect the lines from the machine to the tranny coolerlines on the rad.

start the car and wait for it to heat the fluid.

once at operating temp they flip a switch that stops the cuirculation of the old hot fluid and makes the lines now siphon the new fluid into the tranny.

shoudl cost about 100 for it.

hope this helps