Body Kit

My 98 gs300 has a small "quarter" sized chip in the rear bumber. It didnt go all the way through, just a small piece of the fiberglass is missing. Well, i had a few estimates done, and to my surprise, the price to fix it is between 325-350. Way to much for a small little chip in the bumper. I understand the labor that needs to go into it but thats just rediculous. So i was thinking of just spending 300 for a new explosion body kit off ebay and calling it a day. But i hear the kits usually dont fit and i will run into problems. So now im just confused. 325 to fix small chip? or spend that money and pay a little extra to put it on etc and get a new body kit. what do you guys think? Dont those kits scrape the ground? Thanks dudes.

PS...thought i would share this..some lady had front end damage done to her 04 es300 and the front just dropped. wasnt crushed all the way in etc but there was significant damage....Guess how much the body shop said it would cost to fix it?? 13,000 for parts!!!!!! 7,000 labor!!!!! thats just crazy!