Parking In New York!

amf1932

I went to dinner last night in midtown New York City. I parked in an indoor parking garage for about 4 hours and paid the sum total of $48.00! Wow, can anybody beat that price. I guess I'll take the subway in the future. :D

I went to dinner last night in midtown New York City. I parked in an indoor parking garage for about 4 hours and paid the sum total of $48.00! Wow, can anybody beat that price. I guess I'll take the subway in the future.  :D

How much did the dinner cost?

When I was in downtown Philadelphia, it was like $8 to $10 per hour on parking lots even on Saturday, and still had to walk a ways to Independence Hall. To top that off, you had to go through a magnetometer to get in, and I didn't want to have my pocket knife confiscates, so I just said to hell with it. :censored:

Alan, Boston ain't much better.

I cheat and park at the hospital I work at and only pay $7. The hospital is right in the center of Boston's Theatre district and Chinatown. The guy in the booth doesn' know I'm not really going into work.

Now the Airport.....that is a different story. :chairshot:

I feel for ya dude.

steviej

I used to work in NYC and lived in brooklyn, i usually have taken train to work but once i had to drive and i left the car in one of those parking places. and guess what?:) i forgot that i drove and i took a train home, then when i had to drive somewhere at nite i went to the garage and the car was not there! i was in shock! i was *BLEEP*ed! the car stolne from the garage! OMG! i was about to explode and then i rememberd that i left it in the city. i took a train back to manhattan and i since company paid for the parking during the day i had to pay for the hours after 6 and until 10 and it was 70$!!!! i was really realy :censored: that day! but the situation was pretty funny when i looked at it next day:)