Just have to say...

Frank DUva

I just have to say....

I bought my 2002 SC430 with 39,250mi in the fall of 2022 after noticing one for the first time in April of that year. When I saw it, I was totally captivated by its sleek and unique design. It looked Like a sport car but after researching it on-line, I realized it was a one-of-a-kind idea that I knew I wanted to experience, and I have to say it was much more than what I expected. I bought a really clean 2002 in the colors I wanted at Wheels Unlimited in Valparaiso, Ind.

It is badged as an SC but is really a high-end GT, an ultra-luxury Grand Tourer, for its' day and still is filling the bill today. It is not a tight handling sports car. It does however have a very quiet and reliable engine that puts out 300hp and 325 ft lbs. of torque that moves it quickly, with smooth acceleration when you stomp the pedal, (0-60 in 6.1 sec.) It's a heavy vehicle, (which contributes to its smooth ride), due to its solid drive-train components, the safety features built into the body and chassis, with sound insulation throughout and luxurious interior materials of wood and leather. It also has an awesome 9 speaker Mark Levinson stereo that sounds great top up or down.

I've had all the maintenance done that was needed, including the timing belt, water pump...etc., I replaced the antenna, fixed the sub-woofer and passenger door speaker, the  power trim cover for the stereo, installed a spare tire kit with all the brackets, hardware and trunk trim swapped the OEM wheels for a set of 2003 Lexus LS 17" wheels shod with 235/50-17 Hankook Ventus2 concept2 tires which smoothed out the bumps by at least 65%. 

I've driven the car around 4,000 mi since I've had it and thoroughly enjoy it. It looks' like new and drives better than new and look forward to driving it as long as I can. I live in MI so I don't drive it in the snow and salted roads. Driving this car has made me come to understand the passion of driving.

4MB.jpg

sc4301qtrview.jpg

• Like 1