Quiet tires for ‘15 GS AWD

I had Pirelli P7’s and liked them but with the change in ownership of the once all Italian company I no longer want to buy tires from them. At 40k I replaced those with Vredestein Quatrac Pro tires which were quiet until I hit 10,000 miles on them, at that time it sounded like I was in a wind tunnel. I called Vredestein and they were kind enough to send 4 Hitrac tires. They are on the car now and around town they are fine, but very noisy on the highway. I will change these as soon as I find a very quiet tires, road noise is a pet peeve. All recommendations will be appreciated. I know Michelin tires are highly regarded here. I would like to know tire manufacturers and models that people believe are quiet. Cannot see driving such a great car and to have the noise I am experiencing. 

thanks

BB

According to Consumer Reports magazine. These three tires are much better than average for noise suppression and better than average in ride comfort:

Kumho Crugen HP71
Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season
ContinentalCrossContact LX25

Micheline CrossClimate SUV tires are better than average in both of the aforementioned attributes.

Not everyone may be available for your tire size.