Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills and Lexus Corporation

pppunchy

I purchased a vehicle from Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills last month, and I deeply regret my decision. Despite completing the purchase and promptly making payment, I am now unable to drive the car because the dealership has failed to send the necessary paperwork to the DMV. This has left me with a car I can't legally use, and to make matters worse, I am stuck in an endless loop of frustration.

This was an out-of-state purchase, which means I can't simply walk into the dealership to resolve the issue. I've tried calling multiple times, but no one at Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills is taking my calls or returning my voicemails. The lack of communication and disregard for their customers' time and money is unacceptable.

Lexus Corporation, you should be ashamed of the poor service being provided by your dealership. This experience has severely tarnished my view of the Lexus brand. I expected a high level of service, but instead, I've been met with negligence and incompetence.

I urge anyone considering purchasing a vehicle from Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills to think twice. The stress and inconvenience this dealership has caused me are simply not worth it.

That's why they are called "stealerships". Their business model isn't based off repeat customers, it's shafting as many new customers as they can.

Josh, have you considered calling Lexus Customer Service or flying to LA, CA to resolve the issue. That's what I'd do.

When I bought my new car recently, the dealership told me that the DMV was backed up so that it may be awhile before I received my registration. Wonder who is really backed up?